Bachelor in Management
- Places for full-time (daily) - 300
- Places final exams for candidates from abroad (including foreigners) - 10
- Places on the parallel full-time - 10
- Places on the principle of transfer - 10
Bachelor's Degree (degree) are addressed to high school graduates. The program includes undergraduate subjects including ogólnomenedżerskie in management, economics, finance, marketing, psychology and sociology of organization and accounting and law.
A graduate of the first degree in management, shows an awareness of the necessary theoretical basis of management sciences and complementary disciplines and appropriate expertise. It has the ability to recognize, diagnose and troubleshoot resource management (personal, material, financial, informational), as well as problems of implementation functions, processes, and projects in all kinds of companies and other institutions. It features: the ability to work in a team, the preparation necessary to undertake further studies and the ability to self-learning and updating of knowledge. It has the ability to use the acquired knowledge in the work of the university. A graduate knows a foreign language (English is recommended) at the level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe and has the language skills (foreign) specialized in economics and management.
The graduates are prepared to work as a specialist designer and analyst organization and management systems manager and middle management in companies, non-profit organizations, public authorities at various levels and to run their own business. It has also the ability to recognize, diagnose and troubleshoot resource management (personal, material, financial, informational), and knowledge of the implementation of the functions, processes, and projects in all kinds of companies and other institutions.
The possibility of continuing education
Graduate education has the opportunity to study a second degree in management, finance, accounting and insurance, economics and other related fields belonging to the area of social sciences.
- the original or a copy of the certificate of maturity, the IB diploma, diploma or EB matriculation certificate obtained abroad, in order to make a copy and certify its compliance with the original
- application for admission printed from a personal account of the candidate registration system Candidates Registration https://irk.uw.edu.pl
- confirmed by the University of Warsaw photocopy of identity card or other document confirming the identity of the candidate for study
- 3 color photographs in accordance with the requirements applicable when issuing identity cards (35x45 mm)
- application for an Electronic Student Card printed after the introduction of the candidate's personal account registration system IRK his photographs
- proof of payment for Electronic Student ID (account number for the deposit)
- authorization to submit documents - if the candidate's documents are submitted by a third party
- The electronic version of the photo of the candidate must be uploaded to the system IRK.
- They are only accepted color photos of 400 x 500 pixels or slightly higher, retaining the same proportions.
- Must be visible on the face of the candidate a clear outline, without a hat and dark glasses.
- Photography has left semi present, must be visible left ear.
- Background photograph must be smooth and clear.
- The photo must be identical to the paper version delivered.
About the School
University of WarsawUniversity of Warsaw (UW), founded in 1816, is the best university and a leading research centre in Poland. The high level of scientific research, its connection with the education ... Read More