IT DEVELOPMENT - DATA SCIENCE - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Informatics is an innovation driving force in many areas. IT projects enable the simulation of economic developments, bioinformatics helps to develop new medications and assistive technologies make our daily life easier. In the near future, the networking of the physical and the information world offers great opportunities to create added value, protect the environment and save lives.
- Computer Science
- Applied Informatics
- Methods and Tools
- Practical Training
At a glance
- Duration: 3 years/ 6 semesters
- Format: full-time
- Language of instruction: English
- Academic degree: Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BSc)
- Intake: annually, every year in September
- Study fees: per semester €363.36 for EU/EEA citizens, €4900 for non-EU/EEA citizens
For further details regarding
- the admission requirements,
- the admission procedure,
- important dates and deadlines and
- the online application
please consult our website www.fh-krems.ac.at.
See 6 more programs offered by IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems »
Last updated October 10, 2019
This course is
EUR 363.36 per semester for EU/EEA members,Switzerland, or a country for which the Personengruppenverordnung applies. EUR 4,900 per semester for non-EU members.