Bachelor in Business Administration
The aim of Bachelor’s study of Business Administration is to prepare students to master a broad professional agenda in the field of business economics and management, including accounting and financing for enterprises operating in both manufacturing and service sectors. Students get a basic overview of corporate management, business management, marketing, finance and accounting, tax issues including legal awareness in the field of business and public services.
- Production Management - provides graduates with a strong foundation with knowledge in process management in manufacturing organizations, including the acquisition of specific IT tools used for production planning and management. The graduates are also introduced with specific knowledge on tools and methods for managing modern logistics chains as well as with maintenance management and marketing of manufacturing companies.
- Economics and Management of Services - is designed for graduates who find employment in the field of services, for example in the business sphere, information and communication services, finance, insurance, public administration, educational as well as health and cultural institutions. They gain insight into the functions and features of the various commercial and public service sectors, public sector financing, and marketing and accounting features in service organizations. Besides, they get acquainted with information technologies used in services.
Dual Degree Opportunity with the University of Huddersfield
Successful students are eligible to participate in our prestigious dual degree Bachelor program with the University of Huddersfield, which gained the coveted title of University of the year 2013.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Economics
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized secondary education as prescribed by Act No. 49/2009, Coll. (not necessary for applicants from Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany, and Slovenia).
- Fluent English skills - level B2, no official certificate required.
- A short motivation interview via Skype.
- DURATION: 3 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 3500
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000/USD 100
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: APRIL 1, 2019 (for academic year 2019/20)
See 2 more programs offered by Technical University of Liberec »
Last updated July 3, 2019
This course is
FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR