As this program is taught entirely in Portuguese, candidates must be able to speak and write Portuguese or be willing to learn the language.
The general objectives of this cycle of studies are: to learn techniques in writing, audio-visual, protocol, surveys and digital productions for analytical approaches in professional contexts; to know the fundamentals, models and theories of Marketing, Communication Sciences and Social Sciences which promote the practical application of Business Communication techniques; to understand, know and apply methods, techniques and instruments of Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing; to develop the skill to innovate creatively in different organisational environments and communication situations; to develop skills for the resolution of problems and for making technical decisions within the area of education and future area of professional insertion; to promote the presentation and debate of ideas, concepts, questions and problems which are inherent to the solutions found as part of the practical application of technical knowledge.
- Marketing Management
- Public Relations
- Image Adviser
- Manager of Communication
- Press Officer and Protocol
- Markets Analyst
- Creative Advertising
- Producer Advertiser
- Graphics Producer
- Media Researcher
- Media Planner: Media Monitor
International candidates must fulfill one of the following conditions:
- To hold a qualification that gives them the right to apply and access to higher education in the country where it was obtained. The document to be submitted must state the final classification and must be validated by the competent authority of that country.
- To hold a diploma of Portuguese secondary education or an equivalent degree. The latter case requires the submission of a document that proofs the equivalence of the non-Portuguese course to the Portuguese education system, stating the final classification.
The following applies only to local Portuguese candidates:
The candidature mark results from the following:
- Final classification from Secondary School: 50%
- Classification of the Admission Exam: 50%
List of admission exams (national exams in the following disciplines):
- 12 History of Culture and of Arts
- 17 Mathematics Applied to Social Sciences
- 18 Portuguese
(From this list, one exam is sufficient)