• International Politics (taught in Italian)
• Linguistics, Philology and Language Teaching Research (taught in Italian)
• Literatures and Culture (taught in Italian)
• Three-year courses: Albanian, American English, Catalan, Czech, French, German, English, Italian Sign Language (LIS), Latin American Spanish, Modern Greek, Polish, Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish, Swedish
• Single module courses: Basque, Bulgarian, tactile sign language
Graduates are ready to work in various sectors, such as the management and enhancement of cultural heritage and education. Some of the career options available include:
• Foreign language correspondent
• Public relations expert
• Tourism-related professions
• Cultural consultant
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND ADMISSION
• EU citizens must take a written entry test in Italy that evaluates their knowledge of Italian, English and logic, as well as their familiarity with relevant themes.
• Non-EU citizens must take either an oral entry test via Skype or a written entry test in Italy that evaluates their knowledge of Italian, English and logic, as well as their familiarity with relevant themes;
• A certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and a certified B1-level knowledge of English are required for all curricula except for those focusing on the English language, for which a B2-level knowledge of English is required.
To enrol in the German stream, a B1 level in German is also required; no remedial classes are provided for beginners.
ACCESS TO FURTHER STUDIES
Professional Master’s Programmes (1st level) and Master's Degree Programmes
About the School
Originally established in 1868 as the first Business School in Italy, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a modern university, which encompass a vast and varied array of undergraduate and graduate deg ... Read More