BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Arden Study Centre, Berlin
EUR 10,500 *
Earliest start date
* €10500 per level. Scholarships between €2000-€3000 off tuition fees based on academic merit
Special discount for Turkish Nationals
Turkish Nationals are eligible for a special discount of €6,000 off their tuition fee on postgraduate programmes. Terms & conditions apply, click the link for more information about our courses.
The BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance course is ideal for anyone aiming for a career in this field. This course will provide you with essential financial and management accounting skills, as well as a strong, broad and practical knowledge of the world of finance. The overall aim of the programme is to enable students to acquire the skills relating to key inter-connected disciplines applicable to a range of commercial and non-commercial sectors. By the end of the three years, students should have developed a range of transferable skills that will assist them throughout the careers they choose.
The programme is structured across three levels and ensures that students gain a basic understanding of the world of business throughout the three years. The first year will tackle modules such as developing personal and management skills, financing accounting and cost accounting. You will also learn to develop essential decision-making skills which best support the growth of an enterprise. Level 5 will teach students about increasingly important business law and key ethical issues facing businesses today.
Other areas covered include the British tax system, management accounting and decision-making skills. In their final year, students will learn the importance of audit, financial management and professional, statutory and current accounting issues.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is aimed at anyone seeking a career in accounting and finance. This course will provide you with key skills in financial reporting and management accounting, and knowing how to apply these to inform good financial decision-making in real business situations.
Employment stats and USP’s
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% of the graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% of the students saw their careers improve as a direct result of their studies
Upon completion of this undergraduate qualification, you will be prepared to enter a variety of business, financial and accounting roles.
Candidates equipped with a solid understanding of business management as well as financial knowledge and accounting skills are highly valued by many employers.
Some roles you might consider are:
- Finance Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Actuarial Analyst
- Investment Banking
- Tax Advisor
Payment plans available:
Arden University offers payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Introduction to Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Management Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Accounting and Finance
- Introduction to Financial Technology
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Performance Management
- Corporate and Business Law
- Security Analysis and Valuation
- Applied Financial Skills
- Corporate Financial Management
- International Finance
- Audit and Assurance
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Financial Management Project
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government.
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation.
- Taught 100% in English.
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts.
- Industry-relevant, 21st-century application.
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented.
- Payment options and early-bird discounts are available.
- Perfect central location in Berlin, close to key corporate players.
- Germany has one of the best employment rates in Europe, at 91%*.
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**.
- Germany is the most popular European country for international students, recognised for its high-quality education***.
- Berlin has been named the start-up capital of Europe.
- Berlin is the largest city in the EU with a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
- Germany has a rich history in culture and arts, offering students a chance to explore this whilst experiencing world-class education from a UK-recognised institution.
*Times Higher Education
**I Am Expat
***According to statistics and data from the ICEF monitor
- Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent; or
- For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us;
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.