Bryant is a private New England university with a tradition of innovation and a global vision for success. Our academic programs are distinguished by an integration of business and the arts and sciences with a global perspective.
Accelerate your career
Bryant University’s nationally recognized graduate degree programs offer you the competitive advantage to be in demand.
- 100% high touch. Small class sizes, personal mentoring, and caring and supportive faculty help tailor your experiences to your career aspirations.
- 34% salary boost. Of the combined graduate degrees offered at Bryant, this is the average salary increase, according to "Economic Value of College Majors."
- A+ curriculum. Our professors are renowned leaders in their specializations. Their teaching combines the latest theory with practical approaches.
- Top facilities. The Academic Innovation Center has won national honors; graduate students rank Bryant facilities "very good" or "excellent" (2018 survey).
Four Strategic Objectives
Looking to the future, Bryant University is dedicated to achieving four strategic objectives:
- Ever-greater academic excellence.
- Education of the whole person, for success in a technology-driven workplace.
- Building a diverse and inclusive community of U.S. and international students.
- Inspiring the collective spirit and commitment of our students, faculty, staff, alumni, and friends.
These four strategic objectives will be reached through specific initiatives designed to prepare well-rounded global citizens for productive lives and careers. The initiatives include:
- Elevating academic excellence in graduate programs in the College of Business.
- Building out the School of Health Sciences with both certificate and management-oriented graduate programs.
- Integrating into the curriculum the study and application of data science, analytics, and additional technology-related subjects to meet the needs of the future workplace.
- Expanding Bryant’s international reach beyond China to other countries and cultures including Latin and South America.
- Enhancing one of Bryant’s most important assets – our safe and beautiful residential campus – to attract and retain the best students in an increasingly competitive market.
Partnering with the Business Community
Since first opening its doors in 1863, Bryant University has developed undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs that keep pace with the changing requirements of both business and society. This approach prepares highly skilled graduates and provides companies opportunities to work with Bryant faculty and students, simultaneously accessing industry experts and the latest generation of up-and-coming business leaders.
Bryant is pleased to share with you some of the ways corporations are working with the University and welcomes your interest and involvement in our programs. The opportunities for partnership are endless from consulting services, sponsorship, and charitable gift opportunities, undergraduate and graduate degrees, executive education and professional certificate programs, and access to a rich talent pool of job candidates. We look forward to partnering with you in the near future.
The Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations:
- Coordinates sponsorship opportunities for University events.
- Draft proposals for support of University priorities.
- Serves as a link to hundreds of public and private organizations that support Bryant's mission.
- Engages Bryant students and alumni with corporations and foundations.
Collaboration with Bryant University offers more than just access to talented future employees; it offers your company a unique opportunity to partner with a dynamic leader in education.
Sustainability at Bryant promotes Bryant's global vision, our commitment to business innovation, and the arts and sciences.
Sustainability at Bryant equips our students with the skills and tools needed to compete and participate in this economy while providing opportunities for community involvement and learning.
Sustainability at Bryant consists of cross-campus stakeholder engagement that includes the Sustainability Committee, Sustainability Core Team, and the student group SustainUs.
Bryant University has received a STARS Silver rating in recognition of its sustainability achievements from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE).