Degree in Communication Sciences IADE
Did you know that the Degree in Communication Sciences:
- Does it address several areas of communication, such as journalism, new media, organizational communication, advertising, public relations and marketing?
- Will you have the opportunity to create innovative content through the new media and experience real situations in the business and organizational world?
- Can you count on a faculty that combines professionals with experience in media companies and highly specialized doctoral teachers in the media area?
- Will you have differentiating curricular units that allow you to experience situations lived in a professional context?
- The program is based on active learning methodologies through laboratory and theoretical classes where you will be able to learn to use the tools of editing software, content analysis and natural language processing?
- Will you have access to properly equipped laboratories that simulate the daily life of the professional in the field, according to the latest trends?
- Can you be part of the digital and technological evolution with the most innovative new media trends in communication, public relations and social networks?
IADE EU has international partnerships that allow you to make a semester of international mobility in a prestigious University.
Throughout your degree, you will have the opportunity to be in constant contact with the business world, either through seminars with leaders and reference professionals from national and multinational companies - ifuture and master classes - or through the possibility of doing an internship.
Time / Duration
Daytime / 6 Semesters
Santos - Lisbon
- Journalism – press, radio, television and multimedia
- Content production and social media management
- Digital communication and multimedia
- Public Relations and Consulting
- communication agencies
- Creative writing and screenwriter
- communication departments
- Scientific investigation