Bachelor of Science in Integrated Marketing and Communications Keiser University Latin American Campus
Keiser University's Bachelor of Science in Integrated Marketing and Communications trains professionals in planning and managing communication within the marketing process, public relations, and organizational, corporate, and institutional communication. They learn to handle different tools that allow them to understand market needs and consumer behavior to develop the most effective strategy, establish distribution channels, and determine the product's viability and positioning. Students will also learn to apply the theories and practices of marketing and communication in the workplace, both locally and globally.
The Career Services and Alumni Relations Office seeks to meet the needs of the University students and alumni at all stages of career development. Services include aid in arranging internships, offering career decision-making workshops, assisting with resume writing, cover letters, interview skills, facilitating on-campus interviews, and on-site company visits as part of the job search process.
- Aid in Internship Arrangements
- Career Decision-Making Workshops
- Resume Writing Assistance
- Cover Letters
- Interview Skills
- On-Campus Interviews
- On-Site Company Visits
Career Services and Alumni Relations Goals
- To assist students in making effective transition from University to the employment context, the Career Services Office focuses on the following specific goals:
- To provide training and support to students and graduates about career development and job search strategies.
- To provide research materials about existing job markets.
- To provide national and international businesses, industries and governmental agencies with qualified, professional students and alumni who are competitive and able to carry out the global vision of Keiser University in the workplace.
- To conduct on-campus recruitment activities to link students with employers and to coordinate an annual Career Fair.
As a Keiser University student you are eligible to take advantage of free registration to the online career center where you can create your personal job search profile including your résumé and view worldwide job openings only accessible to KU students and alumni from the Latin American Campus. You will be able to submit your approved résumé directly to employers and job openings. You will also be able to track employers who have reviewed your résumé so that you can follow up and stay active in your job search.
Skills you will develop
- Apply the fundamental concepts of communication theory and practice.
- Propose marketing strategies for organizations, considering a competitive and globalized environment.
- To know the specific characteristics of the digital consumer.
- Propose business marketing plans and projects for market development and promoting innovation and entrepreneurship.