Bachelor in Business Administration
Lewis-Clark State College
USD 21,836 / per year *
Earliest start date
16 Jan 2024
* + course fees; 2023 undergraduate full-time tuition
The Business Administration major is designed to provide an in-depth study of business as a career discipline. This major provides students with the necessary management competencies to enable them to be successful in the business environment. With the electives, students can focus their degrees on accounting, management, marketing, economics, or select courses in different areas. Students declared as Business Administration majors are not authorized to pursue a second baccalaureate degree in Business Management.
- Explain the major concepts in the functional areas of accounting, marketing, finance, and management.
- Evaluate the legal, social, and economic environments of business.
- Describe the global environment of business.
- Describe and explain the ethical obligations and responsibilities of business.
- Apply decision-support tools to business decision-making.
- Construct the present effective oral and written forms of professional communication.
- Apply knowledge of business concepts and functions in an integrated manner.
Graduates with a BA/BS in Business Administration go on to obtain careers in a variety of fields:
- Financial Planning
- Global Industries
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Analytics