Welcome to Macromedia University
Choosing a university is an important life decision. It's the place where you lay the foundation for your future career network and shape your future. At Macromedia University, our focus is on our students and we create a space where they can develop. We develop key competencies and an entrepreneurial mindset supported by practical projects and individual support.
Macromedia University of Applied Sciences is a state-accredited private university with eight campuses at top locations across Germany. Our innovative bachelor‘s and master‘s degree programmes include in media, business, management and design, and are currently attended by over 90 nationalities and more than 4500 students to establish and develop their careers.
Students can choose between degree programmes that are taught entirely in English or in German, and provide a valuable combination of theory and hand-on experience. This ensures that graduates are ready to step into the workplace having already developed the skills they need be successful.
Benefits of choosing Macromedia University
- Experience top quality education with state-accredited and FIBAA accredited degrees.
- Benefit from intensive learning in small groups with individual support from renowned professors.
- Study a bachelor‘s or master‘s degree programme that is taught in English or German.
- Germany is one of the best places for graduates with a low unemployment rate and a shortage of professionals.
- Graduates have the opportunity to stay in Germany for up to 18 months after graduation
to find work.
- Discover Germany‘s remarkable culture, beauty and diversity.
Bachelor's programmes specialise in Media Management, Business Management, Design, Digital Technologies & Coding, Acting, Fahion Design and Filmmaking.
> View our full list of international bachelor programmes.
Master's & MBA programmes
Master's programmes specialise in Media Management, Business Management, Design and MBAs.
> View our full list of international master & MBA programmes.