Empowering learners by strengthening voice and identity through education.
- We are learner-centered.
- We are grounded in Indigenous culture, tradition, and Knowledge.
- We are committed to the advancement of our learners, employees, communities, and institute.
- We seek to engage all learners and members of the NVIT community.
- We will maintain a standard of academic excellence that ensures that our learners have the widest range of future choices possible.
- We are committed to a high level of organizational discipline where all aspects of the Strategic Plan, governance, and operations are guided by formalized policies, procedures, monitoring, and review processes.