Bachelor in Economics
Saint Martin’s University
Earliest start date
28 Aug 2023
As the social science that explains competitive behavior in the marketplace, economics underlies all business activity. Economics also looks at alternative strategies for allocating scarce resources.
Why Saint Martin's University?
The economic program at Saint Martin’s provides student with a broader understanding of the social role of business in a market economy. Non-business and non-accounting students are encouraged to further their understanding of the field of economics.
Foundation Courses (15-16 Credit Hours)
- MTH 161: Mathematical Methods for Business -OR- MTH 171: Calculus I
- MTH 201: Introduction to Statistics
- ECN 201: Principles of Microeconomics
- ECN 202: Principles of Macroeconomics
- BA 305: Business Communications
Concentration Courses (12 Credit Hours)
- ECN 325: The Evolution of Economic Thought
- ECN375: Cost-Benefit Analysis -OR- ECN371: Econometrics
- BA 410: Public Finance
- BA420: International Business and Global Economics
- Government and non-government organizations