Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - Specialization Marketing and Communication Swiss UMEF (University of Applied Sciences Institute)
This program covers the fields of communication, marketing, and communication strategy through media and promotions. This allows students to discover the essential elements of marketing and communication through a balance of theory and practice.
In this program, students learn how to position their organization and their product so as to be competitive. They will be able to show constant innovation both nationally and internationally. They will understand how to benchmark and select the best communication channel to reach their main targets and improve client satisfaction.
Students master the basic negotiation techniques to use with their suppliers and other partners, as well as with clients.
Develop students’ ability to acquire knowledge and know-how in the fields of communication and marketing through a pedagogy based on the active participation of students.
Be more active in all fields of marketing and communication through digital marketing, social media, as well as project management through training. Be able to create a communication plan in all fields of activity.
The internship included in the program enables the student to have practical experience and the opportunity to apply in the real working world the knowledge acquired in class.
- Identify the variables of the marketing mix and define their interaction.
- Use the numerous tools available to conceive and put in place an integrated communications strategy.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy.
First Year 60 crédits (ECTS)
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Financial Mathematics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Management
- Digital Marketing
- Critical Thinking
- Statistics Applied to Business
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Law
Second Year 60 crédits (ECTS)
- Managerial Accounting
- Communication Strategy
- Global Marketing
- Corporate Finance
- Business Negotiation
- Organizational Behaviour
- Project Management and Decision Making
- Marketing of Luxury Products
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Geopolitics and Geo-Economics
- Sustainable Development
- Thesis Methodology
Third Year specialisation 60 crédits (ECTS)
- Risk Management
- Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Leadership and Team Building
- International Management
- International Business
- Total Quality Management
- Brand Management
- Analytical Marketing
- Event Management and Communication
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- Press, Media, and Advertising
- Dissertation or Internship
This program gives students the essential know-how required to obtain managerial positions in the public or private sectors such as communication and marketing manager, head of event projects, brand manager, communication manager, strategy, management and organizational consultant, public relations manager, web-marketing consultant, and manager.