B.B.A. Professional Accountancy The Chinese University of Hong Kong - Shenzhen
Our Bachelor of Business Administration in Professional Accountancy is designed to provide you with a firm foundation in accounting and solid preparation for professional practice. In addition to technical accounting/business knowledge, the program focuses on leadership skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and interpersonal and communication skills. Professionalism, ethics and information technology are integrated throughout the curriculum. Moreover, the program is recognized by professional international accounting bodies, such as the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CICPA).
Why CUHK Shenzhen?
- CUHK ranked 46th in the world and 9th in Asia (QS World University Rankings® 2020).
- One Brand, Two Campuses: CUHK SZ standards consistent with CUHK.
- Top tier teaching staff recruited globally.
- 17 undergraduate and 17 postgraduate fields of study that combine different disciplines, poised at the cutting edge of human knowledge.
- State of the art facilities on a large and comfortable world-class campus.
- Forward-looking comprehensive research university with a global vision.
- English as the language of instruction.
- Combining Chinese humanistic ideals with western liberal arts content.
- An international academic environment.
- A collegiate system modeled after CUHK to provide pastoral care and whole-person education.
- A lively campus setting with a wide range of activities to encourage social engagement.
- Study and build relationships with elite Chinese students.
- Shenzhen: China’s Silicon Valley and fastest-growing city. Headquarters of numerous high-tech multinational enterprises.
- Take your studies beyond the classroom into the Maker’s Workshop, Centre for Innovation, Design and Entrepreneurship, university research facilities, internships, and part-time work opportunities.
- Study abroad opportunities at elite universities worldwide.
- Living costs and tuition fees dramatically lower than universities in many other countries.
- University and government scholarships covering full accommodation and tuition fees.
- CUHK degrees awarded upon graduation.
- Approximately two-thirds of graduates continue to postgraduate study at the top 50 universities, including the University of Oxford, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Oxford, National University of Singapore, University of Cambridge, Cornell University, and Imperial College London.
- Almost 99% of graduates who seek employment find work soon after graduating from companies like Microsoft, Huawei, PwC, EY, Deloitte, KPMG, Tencent, IBM, P&G, Unilever, and Coca-Cola.
- CUHK Shenzhen Alumni program offers ongoing careers support, networking opportunities and connections back to the university to support your long term development.
How to apply?
Online applications can be submitted at http://admissions.cuhk.edu.cn/en. You will need to include a copy of the photo page of your passport, academic transcripts, proof of English proficiency, two recommendation letters and a personal statement. The closing date for applications is 15 June 2020.