BSc in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
University of Evansville
USD 41,336 / per year *
Earliest start date
* Full-time Undergraduate (12-18 Credit Hours).
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM) major at the University of Evansville prepares students to know how best to plan, control, and manage the flow of goods, services, and information at all points in the supply chain.
Why is LSCM so popular? There is a 6:1 demand-to-supply ratio for new college graduates in the logistics and supply chain field. Our program prepares students with the knowledge and skills employers desire, which leads to immediate employment opportunities with strong starting salaries.
What makes our LSCM program distinctive?
Connect: We connect you early and often to LSCM companies and leaders.
- Interact with LSCM professionals at Conexus Indiana career events.
- Meet LSCM executives at on-campus events and through tours of international organizations.
Rigor: We provide you the academic rigor you will need to be a successful LSCM professional.
- Learn SAP University Alliance as the information technology software for LSCM.
- Opportunities are available to compete in Conexus Indiana’s statewide Logistics Case Competition.
- Study Advanced Logistics Management, E-Logistics, Global Logistics, and Supply Chain Management, among other courses from our talented faculty.
Experience: We provide you with opportunities to transform you into a future LSCM professional.
- All LSCM Students will complete at least one internship.
- Take advantage of our Center for Logistics and Supply Chain Management which houses a number of student experiential programs.
- General Education – 38 hours: including Mathematics 134 or 221, Management 497
- Common Core – 45 hours: The purpose of the common core is to provide students with careful preparation in the fundamental tools of decision making and leadership. All Schroeder School of Business Students complete the following courses: Accounting 210, 211; Business 100, 398, 400; Economics 101,102; Experiential Education 90; Finance 361; Logistics/Supply Chain Management 315; Law 201; Management 311, 331, 377; Marketing 325; Quantitative Methods 160, 227.
- LSCM Major – 18 hours: Required LSCM 320, 330; Four or more courses selected from the following LSCM 350, 360, 370, 380, 390; May substitute two 300/400 level courses (6 hours) with a prefix of ACCT, BUS, ECON, LAW, LSCM, MGT, MKT or QM.
- Free Electives – approximately 23 hours to total 124.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.