The Kingdom of Bahrain is an island in the Gulf Region that lies to the east of Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain is one of the fastest-growing economies in the GCC. Vatel is the largest group of international Hospitality Business Schools worldwide, which launched in Bahrain in October 2018.
Our 4 year Bachelor’s degree in International Hotel Management is a business degree focused on the hospitality industry with a strong emphasis on Management, Marketing and HR plus the following compulsory modules: Company Economics, Legal Culture, Economy of Tourism, Public Speaking, Taxation, Geopolitics, Multicultural Management, Auditing, Marketing Strategy, Financial Analysis, Corporate Strategy, Economic Law, etc. Vatel offers a combination of seminars, site visits, workshops, projects, and visiting lecturers to provide a well-rounded learning experience.
The main points about Vatel are:
- Founded in Paris 40 years ago – now has 55 campuses in 32 countries, with 9000 current students worldwide
- All teaching is in English in the Bahrain campus
- Unique teaching method based on a 50% theoretical / 50% practical
- Students complete 3 international internships during their studies, so graduate with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Students at Vatel have the opportunity to spend a year abroad (at another Vatel campus) as part of Vatel’s award-winning Marco Polo student exchange program
- Students who graduate from Vatel in Bahrain will be awarded a French State Level 2 degree recognized throughout Europe as well as a Bahraini degree
- Licensed by the Ministry of Education’s Higher Education Council in Bahrain
In the Kingdom of Bahrain, Vatel operates under the patronage of the Bahrain Tourism & Exhibitions Authority.
Fraser Suites, Crowne Plaza, Four Seasons, Swiss-belhotel, Downtown Rotana, The Diplomat Radisson Blu, The Art, Intercontinental, Movenpick, Novotel, Al Areen Palace, Sofitel, The Westin, Le Meridien, The Gulf Hotel, The Palace, The Domain.
Study a business degree in Bahrain and be awarded a degree that is recognized throughout Europe.
Study, gain work experience, learn languages and see the world.