Link Campus University is a private University in Rome that stands under the Italian University’s Regulation. Link Campus University combines the English system’s educational strategies with the Italian culture and didactic method. Most of the degree courses are taught in English, and some are held in Italian. Link Campus University has an extended network of international universities and companies. Find the peculiarities of every Link Campus University’s course of study:
- A maximum of 25 students per class is mandatory to facilitate a close relationship between the student and the professor.
- Non-Stop assistance from tutors.
- Mentoring Program (an expert from the field who will give guidance to the students that are close to completing their degree).
- A large library.
- A comparative and interdisciplinary study method.
- Not only ex-cathedra but interactive teaching.
- Regular lessons enriched by case studies, seminars, and meetings with testimonials from various professional fields, institutions, and businesses.
- A full calendar of events to which are invited internationally regarded guests from all fields of relevance such as Economics, Law, Politics, and Communications.
- An extended network of Italian and foreign partner companies.
Why Link Campus University
The training model aims at creating professional managers and entrepreneurs, able to design and govern innovation processes in the global world.
The added value that makes the offer of Link Campus University so remarkable consists of:
- integrated training between Universities and companies.
- special attention, given to methodology problem-solving.
- use of the most advanced IT tools.
- compulsory attendance.
- a certainty to take the exams on schedule thanks to the assistance of tutors.
- individual training aiming at the harmonious development of personality.
- connection with foreign Universities.
- Welfare & Student Affairs.
- connection with companies for internships.