CEU Community - UCH
A university community at the service of society
We are a Catholic University, a pioneer in the development of innovative educational projects. We are oriented to help people who learn with us to understand the discipline they study and to develop their professional activity with integrity and responsibility. Our reference is the values of Christian humanism that constitute our criterion of thought and action for the improvement of society.
We are committed to a globalized society, to which we want to contribute:
- Fully trained people, prepared to develop a public life and contribute to the improvement of their environment.
- Relevant research and knowledge transfer and innovation.
- Entrepreneurial initiative applicable to business and social projects.
We aspire to consolidate ourselves as a global University, innovative in its spirit and entrepreneurial in its action, that transmits these attitudes to the university community so that it transfers them to society. A university focused on the formation of valuable people in all senses - intellectual, professional and human - and doing it better and better.
A University determined to generate , by itself and through its graduates, an impact on society that contributes to improving it and becoming an international reference in the field of higher education.
Compromise and responsibility
We reflect on the consequences of our actions and respect the rules that govern us and the commitments we make.
University Advocate of the CEU-UCH
The figure ensures respect for the rights and freedoms of professors, students and administration and services staff, in view of the actions of the different university bodies and services.
Their actions are always aimed at improving university quality in all areas and is not subject to any mandate imperative in accordance with the principles of independence and autonomy.
Dignity and integrity
We recognize the inherent value of each human being as a rational and free being.
We are committed to the equality of men and women. We are as an organization and as transmitters of knowledge and values.
The evolution of societies towards a more equitable reality, it is necessary that it passes through the incorporation under conditions of equality of all men and women who belong to it. Universities, as knowledge transmission centers, must also adopt this commitment, using the mechanisms at their disposal, such as equality units, and thus achieve the objectives entrusted to them.
- It informs and advises the governing bodies of the University regarding equality policies.
- Prepares, implements and evaluates the Equality Plans in the University, which will establish the objectives and strategies to be achieved in terms of promoting equal treatment and opportunities at the University.
- It informs about the regulations of the University and the procedures with impact on gender equality and opportunities.
- It supports the realization of studies in order to promote equality.
- Promotes knowledge by the staff of the University and by the students of the principle of equality.
- Disseminates the activities carried out on equality issues.
Respect and empathy: We pay special attention to the relationship with the other, recognizing the dignity of each person and their work. We are sensitive to the circumstances and needs of others and we care about each person who asks for help or guidance.
Solidarity: We assume that the common good is more than the sum of particular assets and we know that collective effort allows us to achieve achievements that are impossible to achieve individually.
Professionalism: We strive to be up to the expectations of the people with whom we relate and try to develop with rigor the professional activity that each one has entrusted.
Innovation: We feel an innovative University in many ways. We propose new ideas and initiatives to adapt to changes and new social and professional frameworks.
Integration: We believe in the value of the difference and we assume that we are part of the same whole, the CEU community. We add our differences because we consider them valuable, to enrich ourselves culturally and personally.
Programs taught in: