Falmouth University is a specialist creative multi-arts institution for rethinking convention and outthinking challenges. At a time when conventional thinking doesn't work anymore, it's a potent formula.
For our students
At the heart of creativity in the UK and the world, Falmouth University has a very special atmosphere that propagates originality and stimulates challenging creativity. With us you'll advance the boundaries of your craftsmanship and creative expression. You'll explore the convergence between technology and the arts. You'll develop your own creative identity and increase the value of it. You’ll constantly push the limits of just how good you can be. But you'll never be on your own. It may not always be comfortable, but it will be courageous, diverse, exciting, experimental, progressive, relevant and transforming.
Today, there has never been a greater need for creativity. With it, goals can be met and surpassed, opportunities created and lives, as well as commerce enriched. At Falmouth University, our research and innovation shapes our teaching and the world we live in. Our national and international partnerships provide opportunity for business and students alike. Through our students we nurture and release creative capital. It benefits them as well as the world.
Falmouth University is proud of its outstanding record of achievement since achieving full University status in 2012. Some of our most impressive league table rankings are:
Destination of Leavers from Higher Education Survey 2016
- 94% of students in work or further study six months after graduating/ overall employability
- 74% overall graduate employability
- 27% of graduates start their own business, which is more than four times the national average
Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018
- 12th in the UK overall
National Student Survey 2017
- 83% overall student satisfaction
Guardian University Guide 2017
- 15th for business, management & marketing (also highest riser) 9th for design & crafts
- 11th for fashion & textiles
- 13th for art
- 16th for film production & photography
Which? University Student Survey 2017
- Top rated for creative scene
The Complete University Guide 2017 - Safety
- 3rd for safety in England & Wales (excluding London)
Programs taught in: